- Those over the age of thirteen may register at miposicionamientoweb.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- For children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
- Data will never be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
- If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
- On this website we respect and care for the personal data of users. Users should know that their rights are guaranteed.
➤ Personal information will never be requested unless it is necessary to provide the services they require.
➤SOL Y LUNA CRIAMENDI ESPAÑA, SL does not share information about its users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if it has your express authorization.
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the physical persons) that is the new norm of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the different countries of the EU.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we responsible for a web or a blog must assume when it comes to managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
Identity of the person responsible for this web page
Responsable : SOL Y LUNA CRIAMENDI ESPAÑA, SL
Commercialname: Sol & Luna
VAT number: ESB-83911479
Registered office: C / JUAN DE LA CIERVA, 428006 MADRID
As the person in charge of this web page, I am the owner of a personal data file called “Usuariopágina solxluna.com” inscribed before the R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection), in which the data of the users of this page are incorporated into a database under my responsibility and are treated in order to respond to requests made on this page, manage subscriptions to blog, moderate comments and send information about the activity of the company.
For the treatment of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation are implemented.
Registration of Personal Data
Solxluna.com has registered a file of personal data registered with R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection) with these names:
- Users website: solxluna.com
Both files under responsibility (SOL Y LUNA CRIAMENDI ESPAÑA, SL).
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and make inquiries on this page.
Therefore it is essential to leave your data and accept the privacy policies if you wish to contact and receive a response from solxluna.com
Principles that will apply to your personal information
It is clear that in the treatment of personal data the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation will apply:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously reported.
- Principle of data minimization: only strictly necessary data will be requested in relation to the purposes for which they are needed.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, the corresponding conservation period will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be revised periodically and those inactive records will be eliminated for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. This website takes all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
When are personal data collected on this website?
Description of the different situations where your personal data may be required in this blog:
– When you contact solxluna.com through the contact form, the required information could be: your name, an email and if you have a website, your domain, and your query
-When you fill in any form on this page.
– When a comment is published on any of the contents of the page.
Purpose of the use of data by Sol y Luna
When a user connects with this page, for example to comment on a post, send us an email or subscribe, you are providing personal information for which solxluna.com is responsible. This information may include data of a personal nature such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, etc.
The purposes with which data is collected and managed in solxluna.com are these depending on each capture system (forms):
– Contact Form
Personal information is requested: Name, Email, Others, to respond to the requirements of the users of solxluna.com For example, use these data to respond to your request and answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that may be related to the information included in the page and the services provided in Sol y Luna, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other query that may be available. It is reported that the data you provide will be located on the servers of ZINAPSIS IngenieríaAplicada de Sistemas S.L (hosting provider of solxluna.com) within the EU.
– Content subscription form
In this case, the following personal information is requested: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the blog there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by mailchimp.com and mailrelay.com, so it is reported that the data provided will be located on the servers of these email marketing providers, outside the EU in the US. These companies are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available on their websites, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
– Registration form for blog comments
To comment on the blog posts of solxluna.com, the user is required to register using this form. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of 1and1.es (hosting provider,) within the EU and also on the wordpress servers (my comments system outside the EU in the US. agreement EU-US Privacy Shield, whose information is available on its website approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
Other purposes for which personal data are treated:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this blog to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this page.
- To manage social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of solxluna.com will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user solxluna.com, these data will be treated with the purpose of properly administering our presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of solxluna.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will followers’ profiles be used in social networks to send advertisements individually.
➤ According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, SOL Y LUNA CRIAMENDI ESPAÑA, SL with address at C / JUAN DE LA CIERVA, 4 28006 MADRID will be responsible for the processing of the corresponding data to USERS of the website solxluna.com.
All these treatments are subject to your consent, there will never be a different use of your data and in no case and under no circumstances will data of subscribers or users of this website be sold.
In no case will your personal data be transferred to third parties unless you have your prior consent (and this will only happen if you request services that are provided through collaborators, in which case you will be notified in advance).
You will always have the option to “unsubscribe” automatically in the different emails you receive as a subscriber of our mailing list or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a User you will respond, in any case, for the accuracy of the data provided to us and we, as responsible for solxluna.com., We reserve the right to exclude from the services provided in this blog to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
Your rights when you provide us with your data
The current legislation on data protection recognizes a series of rights you have on solxluna.com as User that has provided your data, these are:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
And for the type of information you provide on this page, this is the only right you can NOT exercise:
• The right to portability of the data cannot be exercised.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from solxluna.com responsible / holder of the files, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time , you can go to this page and ask us for information about the data that we have stored and how it has been obtained (right of access), you can ask us to rectify it, to oppose our treatment, to limit its use or to cancel this information in our files.
You can send me any request of this type and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail to C / JUAN DE LA CIERVA, 4 28006 MADRID or email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
And of course you also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the regulation.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is CONSENT
And the commercial offers that you can receive of products and services are based on the consent that is requested without, in any case, the withdrawal of this consent conditioning your subscription.
The categories of data that are treated in this blog are simply identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept until you request us to eliminate them.
To which recipients could your data be communicated?
Many tools that are used to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of solxluna.com, data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
– Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help miposicionamientoweb.es analyze the use made by blog users. The information generated by the cookie about its use in miposicionamientoweb.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in the servers of the United States.
– Hosting: Zinapsis applied system engineering, based in Spain. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at solxluna.com
– Web platform: Automattic Inc., based in the USA, deals with the data in order to perform its web platform services (WordPress.org)
– Email marketing: mailchimp and mailrelay., With address in the US, deals with the data in order to perform their email marketing services at solxluna.com.
▶️ Google AdSense: On this website I am associated with Google AdSense (Google) to show ads to users who access this website. When you collaborate with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
This type of cookies includes third-party services such as AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser.
See more information about the types of cookies used by Google, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
Remember that you can use ad settings to manage the Google ads you want to show and those that do not, based on your interests. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search.
If you want more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
When browsing solxluna.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the page, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
It is simply information that is used to always improve the navigability of the page and try to offer you the best.
Data security and secrecy
In solxluna.com we are committed to the use and treatment of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Alsoto fulfill my obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as established by the current data protection regulations.
You should also note that this page includes an SSL CERTIFICATE
This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Logically, solxluna.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties such as hackers and others.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, we assure that any person authorized by solxluna.com to process your data (including my staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
If a security incident occurs, upon realizing it, solxluna.com will be notified at once and all necessary information will be given with the Security Incident as it is known or when it is requested.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
You must take into account that as a User, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to solxluna.com of any responsibility in this regard.
That is to say, that the Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent
This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
As responsible for this blog, we reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices.
In which case, the changes made with reasonable notice before the start-up will be announced on this page.
Commercial Post Office
Solxluna.com confirm that according to the LSSICE, does not perform SPAM practices, so that no commercial emails are sent electronically that have not been properly identified and also have not been previously requested or authorized by the User.
In each of the forms on the page, the User has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive commercial information.